Monday, April 3, 2006

WTFH? (What The Fucking Hell?!?)

You know what? I need to have a bitch session!!! I'm really getting tired of this shit!!! Do I exude some sort of potent platonic aura from the 12th level of hell?

"I'll spend time with you, let you cook for me, spend money on me. I'll even let you fuck the ever-loving shit out of me, but I won't date you!!!"

Now most men wouldn't have a problem with this statement, but I FUCKING DO!!!! I'm actually tired of the meaningless sex. Sure they're nice for a while, but they can get real old, real fast!

Sufficed to say another one of my female friends has shoved me off a cliff, allowing me to plummet into the abyss that is "The Friend Zone"!

"You're a really great guy and I love spending time with you, but I rather just be friends. By the way, can we hook uo again friday night, I'm horny as hell!!"

That was a direct quote!!!!! WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment