Friday, February 19, 2010

Anger much?

People wonder why I'm always angry???

Well let's start with this morning. I get off the train and see this young lady and proceed to pay her a compliment that she had piercingly beautiful eyes. She then proceeds to look like I was about to rape her and runs off in the wrong direction. (She was going to the train station.) She's lucky I didn't go "Wesley Snipes in Demolition Man" and take her eye out with a pen!

Next, I'm standing on the sidewalk waiting to cross the street. This chick (different one), comes from behind me and bumps into me. She comes next to me (still waiting to cross the street) and gives me this look like I was in her way. I tilt my head a little, not to be suggestive, and she give me this dirty look and the scoffs!

Honestly, I go out of my way to be nice to people. Sure, I can be a crass smurf-hole, but that's only once you get to know me. Other than that, I'm a very nice person.

No comments:

Post a Comment